10 Cat Puns that will have you laughing out loud
To all my cat owners and cat lovers’ alike todays blog is all for you! We have 10 cat puns that will have you laughing out loud and maybe even adding these into your daily vocabulary. So, without further ado we hope you enjoy!
1. MEWMENT – Used in place of “moment”. The example given was Kelly Clarkson’s “A Moment Like This”. A mewment like this, some kittens wait a lifetime, for a mewment like this, some kittens wait forever, for that one special hiss.
2. CAT-TITUDE – This word isn’t just “attitude” with “cat” spliced in. Does your cat act unimpressed when you try to shower them with your love and attention? If so, this is a prime example of cat-titude.
3. MEOW-SICIAN – This word can be one of two things. It can either be a musician with an affinity for cat-themed songs, or a cat with an affinity for human-themed music. Think Phoebe Buffay’s hit song “Smelly Cat” from Friends.
4. CLAW-SOME – You can use claw-some in place of “awesome”. What better way to spice up your vocabulary than by adding more cat phrases?
5. PAW-LEASE – You can use this word for everyone with cat-titude. Pawlease seems to be a popular pet pun as you can use it for both cats or dogs.
6. MEOW-NIFICENT – Imagine the movie Maleficent (2014). This fits into the cat vocabulary nicely since this movie is a retelling of Sleeping Beauty a natural curious girl who is faced with inexhaustible sleepiness. That’s pretty cat-like if you ask me.
7. CATHLETIC – You would think to use cathletic in the place of athletic but it’s actually just the opposite. Use cathletic for those who are lazy just like a cat. Cathletic people prefer to unwind on a rug in front of a fireplace or lounge on a windowsill.
8. PURR-SUASION – We’ve all heard the phrase “puppy dog eyes” but “kitten eyes” seem to also have some persuasion. With their sweet innocence it makes them incredibly convincing and quick to give into their every need. Thus, giving them the power of “purr-suasion”.
9. PRO-CAT-STINATION – You know when you’re walking down the hall and your cat is laying down somewhere on their back, looking fluffy and harmless? You can’t help but to sit down and pet them for a little while. This is a prime example of “pro-cat-stination.
10. PAW-SITIVE – This cat word is both funny and cat related yet somewhat professional. We are paw-sitive that you will use this pun at least once a week and if not, you will at least think about it when using the word positive.
We hope you have enjoyed our humor for the day and find yourself using these cat puns from time to time. We hope you have a paw-sitively claw-some day!